By PInow Staff
The Professional Private Investigator Association of Colorado hosts their 40th-anniversary annual conference this September. Come discuss the latest in the private investigation industry in Breckenridge, Colorado from September 13th – 15th. The conference will include educational efforts and an impressive list of speakers talking about a variety of investigative techniques. Register to save your spot for this outstanding conference!
- Owner Consulting Investigation Service
- Assistant Regulation Counsel for the Colorado Supreme Court Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel
- President of Dennis Root & Associates, Inc.
- President of Kelmar Global Investigations
- Former president of the National Council of Investigation & Security Services and of the California Association of Licensed Investigators
- Lead for the Trucking/Motor Carrier Litigation practice group
- President of Scout Computer Forensics, Inc.
- Founder and Chief Executive of ForensicPathways, Inc.
Steven D. Zansberg
- Lawyer with experience in national news media and much more
September 13th – 15th, 2018
Residence Inn By Marriot
600 S. Ridge Street
Thursday, September 13th
- Training: Brian Ingram 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Registration open
- Hospitality suite open 6:30 pm
Friday, September 14th
- 9:00 am-Registration
- 9:15 am-9:30 am: Welcome/Announcements
- 9:30 am-10:45 am: JP Moore, Attorney Regulation Counsel-ETHICS
- 10:45 am-10:50 am: Vendors
- 10:50 am-11:00 am: Break
- 11:00 am-12:15 pm: Dennis Root, The Impact of Timeline Development on Case Investigations
- 12:15 pm-1:45 pm: Lunch
- 1:45 …read more
Source:: Private Invest